Get the most out of your RCSI membership
Through RCSI membership, we provide our Fellows, Members and Diplomates with exclusive access to the Faculty's online self service portal, preferential rates for educational events, access to educational resources and lots more.
Fellows, Members and Diplomates in good standing are eligible for the following benefits:
|Recognition & Support Services||
|Online portal access|
|Internationally recognised postnominals|
|Verifications for employment|
|Faculty Access Card1|
|Education & Professional Development||
|Discounted rates for CPD accredited courses|
|Discounted rate for Annual Scientific Meeting|
|Access to e-learning resources (coming soon)|
|Access to Case of the Month archive|
|Onsite access to RCSI library2|
|Regular Faculty e-Newsletters|
|Online access to RCSI Alumni Magazine|
|Eligibility to join committees3|
|Examiner opportunities (Ireland & International)4|
|Eligibility to vote in Board elections5|
|Eligibility to apply for Travel/Research Bursary|
|Faculty rates for venue hire in RCSI6|
|Access to free wifi in RCSI Dublin7|
|Access to RCSI Dublin campus restaurant/cafe8|
|Access to RCSI Travel services and rates|
Note: All of the above benefits are subject to change or withdrawal without notice
1. Provides access to No. 26 York St., with facilities including coffee shop, onsite library and study spaces.
2. Faculty Access Card required.
3. Must be 3 years post-Fellowship, subject to nomination and election to relevant open vacancy.
4. Subject to advertised open vacancy and submission of application fulfilling additional examiner eligibility criteria.
5. Fellows in good standing in Ireland & UK only.
6. Subject to room availability.
7. Onsite visitors only.
8. Faculty Access Card required.